BlackMafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gw today 10/25/2008

Go down

Gw today 10/25/2008 Empty Gw today 10/25/2008

Post by pangsandrock Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:15 am

Guys my fault =D it was me on CheatoN
i noe some dun noe me

wasnt fair as some of my members complain. All i heard when i come in was suppose to be our turn but in gw around the last 30min. someone said its oxygen turn. and the way of command is its oxygen so stop or die. total dictatorship huh ....

so everyone suppose to wait at pole doing nothing and wait and cant hit tat pole.
and with elecktro been hitting my member. I had no choice but to give out the command to stack and hit pole during the last few minutes. Our member hitting pole = death and tat slut hitting pole = permit given. To be fair to my members, I have to give a decission as to take pole.

If you guys think i am one of those greedy ass that go after that cps thingy think again, or ask candy did i ever take one cps from her when i was in candy shop and did a few gw tat make her guild won. though the information is participate and get cps when win.

At least we did make a commotion in the end to light up abit of gw which is wat my point of view gw should be =D

pangsandrock

http://epicfriends.ownbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum